Information for Sellers
Seller's a advantage to listing with us:
- Be sure to read the Brokers Relationships Page to see detailed Brokers Realtionships. We can Represent a Seller as an Agent so long as we did not bring the Buyer to the table. It is conflict a of interest to attempt to represent the Seller and Buyer as an Agent(advocate). We are required to change our Brokerage Realtionship with the Seller to a Transaction Broker when this occurs.
- As your Seller's Agent, your represented by the most successful and exclusive mountain and ranch property company in Las Animas and Huerfano Counties Colorado.
- 80% of all Buyers use the Web to find their next home, especially retirement, vacation, or a second home. 98% for a rural mountain area like ours. We are very active updating our Web Presence, with four webites and an additional 100 plus websites, via National web marketing.
- We advertise in paper publications and the MLS.
- We take video and numerous pictures of your property.
- Actively market across the United States. Colorado is the place where crowded and over worked city dwellers want to be. We periodically check Buyers Demographics to most effectively target market. Prepare attractive information packages for your property. Detailed Market Analysis on your property with the most current comparable property solds. Provide varied commission rates with several options for marketing your property.
- We provide proper Negotiation and Transfer of your property, covering all aspects of a transaction, including but not limited to: Negotiations, Water Rights Transfer, 1031 Exchanges, Surveys, Easements, Title Work, etc.
The Bottom Line:
Our goal is to be on the cutting edge. Buyers are savy these days and expect quality. Most Buyers have a, "been there and done that" attitude and are looking for a special property that will enhance their quality of life, as yet not experienced in their day to day living.
- 100 Plus National Marketing Websites
- 25 Plus National Magazines
- 4 Websites of our own
- 5 County Area MLS
- Initial Property Research and Evaluation
- Detailed Full Color Brochures
- Broker networks
- Direct Mail
- Property Signage
- Aerial and Topographical Mapping
- Flagging/Identification of Property Corners
- Great Photos